Tuesday, June 2, 2009

NEW ADDITION

I went to my LPS and I found a few things, At the end of last week I found a RCF rosea female. She looked good, but she was under weight and needs some fattening up. She has been taking down food left and right. Here are some pics when I first got her....

Hope these pics work, still have no clue how to get them to work correctly


Photobucket" alt="click to enlarge" border="0" />

click to enlarge

click to enlarge

click to enlarge


And here she is about a dozen crickets later. I tossed her a roach after these pics were taken and she stopped eating for a couple days. She has started up again, and is eating three crickets as I type this.



click to enlarge

click to enlarge


click to enlarge


click to enlarge


click to enlarge


click to enlarge


click to enlarge



I do have 2 new additions, but I will put them in a new blog, I think there is a limit on how many pics per blog post and don't want to chop it in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment