Thursday, November 5, 2009

And The Breeding Continues...

Tonight I paired my MM A. Avic with female #1 "pinkie" who gave me the successful sac. The female seemed interested at first but I was busy feeding her kids and I'm not sure if he got any inserts. But the next thing I know she doesn't want anything to do with him. He is also the same male who fathered her kids.

So I decided to pair him with female #4. He also has been with this girl before when I had sent him out on a 50/50. The owner could no longer keep her so he gave her to me for cost of shipping. She played hard to get, but they were left to cohab for a month, and she seemed to be gravid. But then he came home and she ended up looking skinny again like she re-absorbed the eggs.

So the male has been tapping to her and vibrating, but she is showing no interest in him. She has already ran out her enclosure once. So we will see what happens.

Also I have a MM H. villosella coming in on a 50/50. He is being sent to me on Monday and my female is freshly molted. So we are hoping for a nice sac from them, We both want to start communals.

Also on Monday I have being sent out is another A. Minatrix sling, a H. Mac sling. This will be my first H. Mac! And another Hapolo sp. It is suspected to be H. Vonworthi, and I hope so because I already have a fresh MM here.

So as you can see I'm keeping myself busy and must sign off.

Later Days!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment