Saturday, November 21, 2009

Angles and Demons

Well I finally got my three new T's. The baby H. Mac which is about a inch or so and female. I also got a baby A. Minatrix looks close to 2" and appears to be male. I also got a female hapolo of some sp. I think vonwrithi. Which my female I bred may lay a sac after all. Looking round and changed up the burrow some too. The Pentalore sac looks bigger then I first thought too and could be a lot of babies.

I've also had a few good molts. Finally got the P. Murinus TCF, as well as the over 6" LP. I also got my larger male vagans to molt now 4" with his female close behind. Another OBT sling(the one from shelby) didn't get a good look, but is over 2". Molt was torn up but possible male which is good.

Now for the mentioned demons. Starting with the biggest first. My female E. Murinus the one of the two who I was able to breed before the male died, has molted. So no sac and good luck getting a MM.

Another: my hisser colony is having probs. They were dying off, mostly young ones and a really old beat up male who didn't look like he was going to live much longer when I got him. I've re housed to give more room and I haven't really looked till today. But I lost a mature female and several more babies. I have no clue what's wrong. So if anyone has an idea LMK.

I tried breeding my female A. Avic again, even cohabed them for a week and the female moved out for a new home. Hoping it is just a molt. I have a fresh MM in case. So I put the male in with the other female after giving him a few days on his own with the other female. It has been a week since I've noticed a fresh sperm web from him.

Lots of feeding and watering to do now too, so I'm hoping to sell these A. Avic slings off before it's time to pull the pentalore sac too. Also will be listing some B. Vagan slings soon too, about 1 - 1.25".

Well as mentioned I have lots of feeding ect. to do so I'm off,

Later Days
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment