Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lots Of News!

Well there have been a lot of happenings here. Some molts, some new T's and something even better...

Finally my E. Uatuman molted, so I was able to confirm that she is a girl, and mature. Her molt measured 4". Now the task of finding her a man. I still haven't seen her stretched yet, she had been huddling in her little dug out. She did have a burrow but she ditched that for just a little dug out.

Also finally my Phormictopus atrichomatus molted. By vent it looked female, but molt is saying male, unless it's just too small for me to see, thought the uatuman was a boy till I seen the flap was stuck to the rest of the molt. So we will have to see the next couple of molts.

I also got in my H. Villosella MM on loan two days ago and he is just too darn cute. Going to feed the female again tonight and maybe tomorrow pair them up.

Also I have put a MM A. avic in with the female who gave me the sac, same male she was bred with and I saw him with a fresh sperm web first. The female seems un interested and could be getting ready for a molt. They have been co- habing for 2 days now and all is well. He is getting up there in age, and not making webs much any more so I figured I could chance it. I also have a freshly matured male just in case. But this male spent over a month living with the female I sent him to breed with who is now here as well.

Also saw my H. Lividum female at the burrow entrance, so doesn't look like she has a sac, and also saw my H. vonworthi completely out of her burrow and she doesn't look gravid at all. Total bummer!

But my C. pentalore just laid her sac!!!!! Took her 2 days and it looks to be a good size, was told it could be some 600 babies. YIKES! So in a month I will be pulling that which hopefully will be good. Also going to breed my other pentalore female soon, gotta give her another meal first, hope the old boy is still making those webs, left over/ used ones all over his enclosure so hard to tell lol.

Ohh almost forgot, having the H. mac, minitrix, and possible vonworthi female shipped out monday. Were due in this week but had to cancel due to holiday.

Well that's all folks!

Later Days
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment