Friday, April 3, 2009

Picture time....

Ok, it's way past time I get some pictures up in here Hope you enjoy them....


1st up is my MM OBT. He used to stay in his hide all the time, so it was hard getting photo opts and good pics. But here he is...


Photobucket

Photobucket

2nd is my Thai Tiger, Don't think I'll be getting any more pics of her since she's become a pet hole...

Photobucket

Photobucket

3rd my MM rosea

Photobucket

eating a meal worm pupa
Photobucket

Guarding the used sperm web.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4th Avic Avic

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5th #2 female rosea (maybe a immature male)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6th MF rosea

Premolt
Photobucket

Photobucket

Postmolt

Photobucket

Photobucket

7th The 2 versicolors

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Postversi fruitfly

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well that's all the T pics I got for now. Will get some up of the new guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment