Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Post from the 5th evening records

Avic avic finally ate a cricket, now seems to only want food once a week, so I'll keep that up and see how it goes.

MM OBT has been out much more, was fed 1 cricket, I'm very happy he's eating again. Hopefully I'll see a sperm web here soon and then I'll be able to attempt to breed them as well.

Vagans and both OBT slings were fed crickets the same size as they are and had no problems taking them down and devouring them.

Vagans likes to stay outside it's burrow, but once I pick up the vial, it runs about half way in.

OBT sling 1 stays inside it's corner of a burrow, and likes to keep a web and coco fiber roof over him.

OBT sling 2 stays inside the burrow, but at the top with his legs poking out.

Fasciatum appears to be getting darker, it was given another cricket, but hadden't eaten.

Attempted to feed the versi's again, with no luck. I wish they would feed, or hurry up and molt.

Fed the female rosea 3 crickets, again snatched up 2 right away. Will attempt another pairing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment