Friday, April 3, 2009

MIA

Well I've just been so busy the past couple days. I haven't had much time to make/take note of observations. Also was trying to track down a box full of T's for a couple days. So here's what I got from the other day...


The roach nymph that I gave to my avic avic fell into the water dish and it seemed to be dead. I decided to put it back on the leaf of the plant any way, and when I came back in to check, she was seen eating it and several hours later was still holding onto it.


At about 9 am the other day, my MM rosea was seen making himself a new sperm web inside his clay pot hide that he never uses. I was able to get a couple pics of this before I had to leave for work. When I came back later that day, he was finished using his sperm web, but again didn't take it down, and it is still standing today.

I then decided to go ahead and see if my MF rosea would eat. It was only 1 day shy of the 2 week post molt mark. So I gave her a nice big roach, but it was later found in the water dish on it's back. I took it out and let it run around in there. When I later check in on her, she was feeding on the roach. She took another roach the following night as well, and tonight she took 2 crickets at the same time.

I was also supposed to get a shipment on T's in that I posted about earlier on Tuesday, but they never came. The tracking status wasn't updated online, and numerous called to the PO were useless because they were only entering the tracking number online like I was. Hoped they would come the following morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment