Thursday, May 14, 2009

Couple pics

Decided to finally test the code I was given from the owner of The Spiderling Project so my pics wont mess up my blog and you can just click on them for the enlarged version.

Ok so here we go testing this out, hopefully will be two pics of my gravid rosea, she's gotten real big. These pics are also about 2 weeks or more old.

click to enlarge


click to enlarge



Also as a little teaser, here is one of my OBT's mating with insert, although you can't see the actual insert, trust me it happened, I had a better view lol.

click to enlarge



EDIT: Well that didn't exactly work as planned, you can't click on them to enlarge them, dunno why, copied the code down correctly, I'll have to play with it more, but for now I think I got them to a decent size instead of a tiny little thumbnail.

No comments:

Post a Comment