Thursday, May 14, 2009

More T's coming soon

Well I was hoping to have a bunch more T's at the start of this week, but apparently it's taking longer then normal for my paypal payment to clear. So hopefully by the end of this week the payment clears, which it should, the first half already did, I made a deposit and then paid the rest in full a couple days later. So here's what I'll be getting....


3" P.irmina female
3 -2.5" A.geniculata females
2.5" A.geniculata male
4.5" P.murinus female
1000-2000 dubia roach colony
.75" B.vagans freebie

All for a complete steal of $200 shipped. I can't wait to get the OBT female in, I'll have to ask, but I hope she is on the fresh side of a molt because I'd like to pair her with my MM while he is still around. I did breed him to my other OBT female who I've named kitten and she has been doing well. She was eating everything offered to her, and last night I noticed her out and roaming around. I figured she was hungry since I hadden't fed her in 2 days. But I was too tired when I got home and fell asleep before I did. When I woke up she was still out and roaming around her enclosure. So I offered her a roach and she didn't have any intrest in it. So I squished it's head and placed it on her web for a snack for later. So hopefully in about 25-30 days I'll have a nice big sac of OBT eggs. WISH ME LUCK!!!

Fed all my slings but my 3 BF imports because I fed them two days ago and pretty much including the original 3 BF's took down their roaches. The LP sling didn't eat this time or last time I fed, but may have eaten it since, Also the irminia didn't eat and neither did the vagans, the irminia didn't eat last time either. The vagans recently molted so it can't be premolt, and the LP doesn't look to be in premolt and I can't really tell about the iriminia because of all the webbing it's done.

Also walked in on my MM rosea going strong and making another sperm web. I've decided not to loan him out because he's such a good looking T and don't want him to end up some evil females dinner. So hopefully my female will drop her sac soon,(she's HUGE and eating like a cow) and he can have another go with her. My penultimate male rosea I think may be in premolt, hasn't eaten in the last several times I offered food. Or just a rosea being a rosea and going off food for awhile. I hope it is getting ready to molt, I'll be looking to send him out after he hardens.

Well just wanted to post a quick update, gotta go check on the T's and then off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment