Friday, May 15, 2009

Some more pics

Well I'm determined to get this picture thing working now. So here I am again trying it out.

Hopefully here are a couple pics of my MM rosea I found making a new sperm web.


Click to Enlarge


Click to Enlarge



Also here is something that is for sure blog worthy. I tried to feed my LP a roach, and last time it refused it and didn't eat it. She doesn't look to be in pre molt or anything, but this time I saw her bite the roach but she didn't eat it and here is what I found the next morning, they aren't the best pics, but if you save them and zoom in on your computer you can really see the coloring...


Click to Enlarge


Click to Enlarge


Click to Enlarge

And lastly here are some pics of one of the Blue Fangs I picked up. This T is recent off a molt and I dropped in the roach and it ran out the vial into my lap and I got it on my hand it it started walking around real calm, so decided to snap a few quick pictures.


Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge

Click to Enlarge


Hope these pictures worked this time and hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment