Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Extra load, Lots to do

Ok so last night didn't go exactly as planned and I didn't get a chance to move the blue fangs. So I'm adding it to tonights list of things to do.

But first up is breaking up the avic slings into their own homes. It's been a week since they started to molt and about 4-5 days since the last one molted. So it's time for that and then I will give them a couple days to settle in before they are given their first meals, then it will be off to market. I of course will be keeping a few, I think 6 is good, but no more then 10.

I also will be giving one away for free! You have to live in the contential US, and be a member of www.tarantulas.forumotion.net You also have to correctly guess how many slings made it to second instar. The contest doesn't start till I post the thread announcing it, but this will give you time to sign up and get to know the members if you aren't already a member.

I also have plans to breed some of my obt and my H. Vonworthi for the first time, I'm hoping it goes well, the male doesn't get munched, and that I get a nice fat, healthy sac.

That's all for now,
Later Days
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment