Monday, October 12, 2009

Moving Day

Well as the kids keep growing around here I have to keep re housing them. Tonight I'm going to be re housing two of my European import blue fangs, as well as three of my German import blue fangs.

I was told that with these guys that you don't want to go much bigger with a new enclosure, so that usually means the home is only good for one jolt, then they need a new one, which is the case here.

I've done several of these guys before and they are pretty easy to do, but you have to remember that they are fast, skid dish, will give threats, and can jump like avids. So you have to be prepared.

I'll be using the plastic containers from Michaels as new homes for them, they work great and come in the right sizes.

I'll try to report after and take pigs during.

Till then,
Later Days
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment