Thursday, October 15, 2009

So much to do so little time

Ok WOW here I was thinking I would be getting a lot of the breeding done that I'm very much behind in finished, males packed and off to their next female ect. Well I guess not because here it is the middle of October and it snowed today with freezing rain. That means that I will be extra busy for awhile getting things done at work for winter that I originally thought that I wouldn't have to worry about till next month.

I checked in on my cobalt blue last night to feed her and check for a sac and still nothing. Also the skeleton isn't looking gravid yet either. Although the female skeleton who molted last week got her first adult male dubia, so she is getting ready to go on her first date. I decided that while I have the male I better try with the fresh girl and give each a shot. He already bred the one but she could also eat him next time, or molt. She looks like she's been wearing thr one she has on now for a very long time. So I have me fingers crossed that she drops a sac before she goes and does that.

I did get the A. Avic slings into their new homes which is great. I'm giving them a couple days to settle in and lay down some webbing. Then I will be giving them the first meal.

On Sunday I will be going over to a friends house, they have a very gravid P. Irminia running around the house, and they said if I can find it I can keep it. I love irminia's, I already have one that is going on 4" now and it just happens I got it from the same person, so this might be its mother! So I am very excited for that and I'm hoping I can find her before she lays her sac.

I also had another molt! This time it was my P. regalis, also from the person with the irminia. I got it as a freebie because they wanted me to get into them. It had recently molted into second instar and it had a leg stuck In molt so it became my special sling. You wouldn't know that today by looking at it though. This is the second molt with me and it is about 1.5" now. For some reason it has been hiding in the sub now so I haven't gotten a good look at it yet.

Guess that's all for now,
Stay Frosty
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment