Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's been tooooo long

It really has been a very long time since my last blog. This summer has just been soooo busy for myself, but fall is here now and I'm finally starting to slow down a bit, but still very busy till the snow flies.

There have been a lot of happenings here, some great and some bad. I've been working on getting MM's in for my ladies and have been growing the kids and finding new ladies like my two new E. Murnius who also have a mate.

I've also got my first two sacs, the first being my A. Avic which those slings reached second instar and will be sold soon. The second which I just pulled today was my G. Rosea rcf sac, which was all clumped together and dried out, not a single good egg.

I've also bred my cobalt blue, C. Fasciatum, another G. Rosea rcf, G. Rosea ncf, E. Murnius as already mentioned, and I'm on the third male for my OBT's. I have yet to get sacs out of any of them and they never looked gravid. The current male is on loan from revolt. I still have a few males to find, like a smithi and a genic as well, but hopefully the winter will bring me some nice fat sacs.

With luck I'll remember to post more often, the new blackberry should help that much!

Until next time,
Stay Frosty!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment