Monday, October 26, 2009

Never Ending Work List

Well last night I had planned on doing some breeding, but ended up feeding almost everyone and that took several hours because the number of T's I have seems to have some how or another increased to 115!

On a good note though my A. Avics ate the pin head crickets that I offered them. I had tried day old B. Dubia, but only two of them ate those. So now with them feeding they can go to market and will lighten up the work load some. I will also try them on very small B. Lats to see if that works for them as well and be better for me too.

Another good note the P. Pedersini (Ornamental Ghost) that I just got from Ana molted as well, he really grew in size too. He was about 1.75" and is now 3.5"!!! I have yet to get a good look at him yet though because he is shy, but he did get some pretty yellow under his front legs. I just wish he had turned out to be female since I got him as unsexed. Oh well... When he matures it's back to Ana's house to meet some lady in waiting for some good ol' fashioned love making and hope for babies to follow.

That's it for this installment, tune in next time for the continuing saga!

Later Days.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment