Friday, October 23, 2009

Time for a molt update!

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, I could post them all (maybe later down the road) but I will just post the few recent ones.

10/12 P. Regalis #1 this little one went from being .75" to 1.25". I recently took this one out for a photo shoot and it went great! Little one even crawled onto me for a few pics. Never gave a threat, never bolted or anything. Was just like having a avic on me, Bet that won't last much longer.

10/20 L. Parahybana #1 I've had this one since it was a .5" sling. The growth it gains each molt amazes me each time. This one went from being 2" to 3". Still looking pink and nothing like the adult female I also have.

10/21 E. Canyo MF Blue Fang I hadn't seen this girl in awhile, but wasn't thinking anything of it. Till I finally saw her at the top of her burrow. Last time she molted she lost a leg. I noticed that she now has a mini leg, so this date is just a guess. A male is going to mature for her soon.

10/23 A. Genic #2 this one also put on a bit of size :) it went from being .75" to 2" and is really looking great! I've just found a mate for my mature female, just waiting for him to mature.

Also had my B. emilia #1 molt. It went from .5" to 1". Came in as a freebie and I'm not sure I really want one so I'm gonna give it a couple more molts to see if it grows on me before I decide to get rid of it or not.

Unfortunately the molts were too small on these guys, even with my magnifying glass. Guess I need a better one.

Signing off for now,
Later Days
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment